In this dynamic audio program, Feeding Your Demons, Lama Tsultrim presents the revolutionary wisdom of one of Tibet's greatest teachers, Machig Labdrön. The program provides a powerful method for coping with inner "demons" such as depression, self-hatred, anxiety, relationship issues, and addictions. Rather than battling these inner afflictions and thus perpetuating them, Lama Tsultrim encourages confronting them with an attitude of compassion and reconciliation. She offers a new paradigm to individuals residing in a global community deeply rooted in the rigid polarization of "self" and "enemy." In this audio program, Lama Tsultrim makes ancient wisdom accessible by guiding her listeners through a powerful five-step process of making amends and healing the parts of ourselves we struggle against.
This download is approximately 54 MB in size and 59 miniutes long.
1. Introduction to Feeding Your Demons [0.00 - 14:09]
2. Bringing the Teachings of Machig Labdron Home [14:10-27:16]
3. The Five-Step Practice of Feeding You Demons [27:17-49:47]
4. Review of the Five-Step Practice [49:48 - 54:02]
5. Questions and the Basic Split [54:04 - 57:51]
6. Conclusion and Dedication of Merit [57;51 - 59:21]
Note: you will have 30 days after purchase to download file.